Due to an increased project portfolio and a growing customer base, Catalyst IT Solutions is recruiting for a Senior NetSuite Consultant with a technical background in delivering end-to-end NetSuite implementations.
Experience in Manufacturing would be advantageous.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, the successful candidate will be able to integrate theory and practice to deliver sound commercial solutions. They will also need to have a minimum of 2 years NetSuite experience and involvement in at least 5 end-to-end implementations.
The Senior NetSuite Consultant will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, the Senior Consultant will work with the customer to configure/customise NetSuite applications to meet their business requirements.
They will conduct meetings with the customer both by telephone and in-person, attend project meetings and provide status updates on progress of activities and deliverables. Finally, the Senior Consultant will provide customers with a full consultation service and be a 'go-to' resource for specific functional areas. Contribution to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities are required and participation in the Subject Matter Expert programs.
- Deliver end-to-end NetSuite implementations, including configuration and development of the NetSuite platform
- To be the technical lead on projects, including architecting project solutions, managing the delivery and supporting the final solution
- Establishing a detailed specification through discussion with clients
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a project
- Adapting to new customer requirements as necessary
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge;
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Proven commercial experience in NetSuite development methodology
- Proven and demonstrable customer representation and interaction with analysis and documentation capabilities with good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Writing - Communicating effectively and appropriately motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Operations Analysis - Analysing needs and product requirements to create a design
- Monitoring – Monitoring and assessing their own performance, other individuals, and organisations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding how to resolve these
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information, for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision-Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choosing the most appropriate one
Desired Knowledge and Skills
Experience and knowledge of a variety of business sectors to include, where possible: Manufacturing, Retail, Services and Financial.
- Proven technical team management skills
- Budget control and monitoring
- Negotiation - Bringing others together reconciling any differences.
- Learning Strategies - Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things
- Passion for IT and technical solutions
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communicator both verbal and business English
- Team player
* Optional home based working with requirement to be in the York Office 3-4 times a month.
No agencies please.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Medical Devices
- Online Retail
- Private Equity
- Retailers and Online Retailers
- Software Companies & Technology
- Takeaway Delivery
- Training and Facilitation
- Wholesale Distribution