NetSuite OneWorld is a global business management platform for enterprises who manage multinational and multi-subsidiary operations. It helps improve operational efficiency because it delivers visibility, and provides the flexibility to customise for specific requirements.
- Real-time visibility across your entire enterprise
- Consolidated reporting via role-based dashboards to improve business performance
- Ability to scale and respond to market changes
- Adjustment for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences
- Reduces monthly closing time
- Allows you to conduct e-commerce around the globe - multi-language, multi-currency and multi-brand web stores
- Resources planning streamlines the services life cycle, from marketing, to service delivery, project management, billing and revenue management
With access to financial, customer and business data worldwide, NetSuite OneWorld supports both global standard and country-specific audit and tax regulations.
NetSuite OneWorld gives us the ability to work in numerous currencies and on a multinational scale. It covers every possible business process subsystem we might need, including project management, sales force automation and supply chain management. CRM was particularly important to us, and now we can see contract and lead management, sales orders and fulfillment, up-sells and cross-sells.